Hope you are doing good.
I have a following requirements, please send me suitable profile.
Long Term Contract
VISAS: USC, GC , GC-EAD
Our client is looking for an AWS/JAVA develop rwith Java background to work with our Subscriber management platform team.Client's Developers are hands-on coders as well as high-level designers and thinkers – they are responsible for developing a deep understanding of oursystems, refactoring and improving those systems for maintainability and standards compliance in a high-activity environment, and for designing theintegrations between those systems.
Most of our core infrastructure is Java-based -extremely strong Java skills are an absolute must. Demonstrated experience inbuilding highly scalable and performant services in an SOA environment is a must. Experience in working with NoSQL is preferred. Some experience inbuilding microservices in AWS and migrating a monolithic application into microservices will be preferred.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of related experience building efficient, maintainable, robust Java based applications.
- 2 years of experience with AWS technologies like micro services, Lambda, S3, Kinesis Data Streams
- Should be familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Basic familiarity with Spring Boot
- Strong advocate of disciplined software development: configuration management using GIT, issue tracking, estimation and Agile practices.
- Experience with shared development on/offshore
- Experience building XML APIs as well as REST-based APIs
- Practical experience with secure coding practices including OAUTH and encryption
- SQL skills as well as experience with NoSQL, Dynamodb.
- DevOps experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to build unit tests and tracking code coverage.
- Knowledge of gradle build process is desired.
- Proven results-oriented person with a delivery focus – especially in the areas of writing high-performance, scalable, reliable and maintainable code.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
TEK INSPIRATIONS LLC
E-mail id: email@example.com
Phone no: US: (469-242-2490)
13573 Tabasco Cat Trail, Frisco, TX 75035