Job Title: Backend Java with Node and Kafka
Location: Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX or Austin, TX (Remote to start)
Type: 6-8 month contract
Interview: Phone then Video
Visa: USC, GC,TN only
MUST: Pass Coding test to be sent
MUST Have: Java, NodeJS, Microservices, and Kafka
Our client is looking to ramp up development and they are looking to hire 4 developers to help with New Development.
- Primary language is Java and Node for BE languages.
- They are using JAVA services as a legacy code base and will be moving to Node. Their new platform is written in Node.
- Having someone with experience in moving from JAVA to Node will be beneficial and the ability to understand the challenges associated.
- You will build scalable and distributed microservices architecture using following: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Node.js, Hibernate, RESTful Web services, build tools such as Gradle and Maven, conduct test automation using JUnit test framework, and Web Service and API testing using SoapUI, and Postman/Newman.
- Ideally experience with deploying software in Docker Containers and running on Kubernetes.
- They use Kafka as part of their ETL tasks, streaming data.
- Experience with Kubernetes or Elastic search a plus.
Thanks and Regards,
Shobhit Tawri | Team Lead
O: + 646-978-9923 Ext. 103