Job : Cloud DevOps Engineer
Location : 100% Remote
Contract Length : 6+ month contract
Local/Non-Local : Candidates do not need to be local to area
Visa Status : Open
Looking someone to provide DevOps support for Java and .NET based applications with some Oracle and some SQL Server databases; most applications are on Windows Servers with some on Linux.
- Participate in designing, building, and supporting an automated deployment toolset and infrastructure including environments and code management, as well as CI and CD process.
- Help define and set best practices for managing code, builds, deployments, and releases across multiple teams/products in a CI/CD model; using tools including Jenkins and Ansible, both on-prem and in Cloud (Azure and AWS).
- Work closely with the software development teams and other functional groups to develop and provide a robust, flexible, and scalable platform.
- 7 years of experience working as a Cloud Engineer or Sr. System Engineer/Administrator.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience with either Azure or AWS.
- Experience with Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience as DevOps Engineer, creating CI/CD pipelines for various technologies.
- Experience with containerization platforms.
- Experience managing both on-premises infrastructure and applications, Cloud-hosted Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) capabilities (Azure) including virtual networks, virtual machines, Docker, Kubernetes, and data services.
- Experience using at least one configuration management tool including Chef, Puppet. or Ansible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Recruiting, Aclat Inc.