Hope you are doing great,
My name is Hritwik Saxena and I work for Epik Solutions which is a California based Digital Transformation and National Staffing firm. I am contacting you to see if you would be interested in the following opportunity available with one of our clients. I would appreciate if you can go through the description and let me know if you would be interested in discussing this role furthermore, if so, please do let me know a good time and a number to connect and while replying do send me an updated copy of your resume.
Role: Informatica Admin (operational/production )
Location: Libertyville, IL
Long Term Contract
Informatica Administrator plays a major role in the design, installation, creation, documentation, trouble shooting and enhancement of ETL processes. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of data and ETL technologies, as well as experience in administering Custom ETL development or Commercial off the Shelf products (Informatica).
- ETL Tools: 8+ years’ experience with Informatica
- Job scheduler tools: preferably Tidal or Control M
- Database: preferably Oracle & Sql server experience is required. Working knowledge on UNIX scripting required
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated experience working well with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in high-pressure situations and complex environments
- Industry experience- Automotive and/or Finance
- XML and Java knowledge desirable.
- Core financial industry knowledge as pertains to data relationships a plus
- Data modeling experience is preferred
- Informatica Professional certification preferred
- Experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets.
- Responsible to manage Development ,QA, UAT and Production environments
- Perform general ETL administration duties. This includes Product setup , upgrades, migrations, patching, storage management, security & performance tuning.
- Participate in development, testing, and maintenance of ETL enhancements
- Monitor test results, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain high availability and performance for production environments
- Responsible for backup, recovery and tuning of application
- Root Cause Analysis on P1 P2 issues on production
- Responsible for documentation :Define operational processes for Run book and SOP documentation, automating routine operational tasks
- Identify opportunities for improvement, makes proposals and participates in the planning of new and enhanced technologies or services within area of expertise.
- Multi-Tasking capabilities and ability to work on multiple environments and projects as necessary under tighter SLAs for crunch situations
- Create and maintain installation documentation and architectural diagrams
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures
- Support ETL Development Team regarding ETL platform functionality during design and development activities.
- Serve as an escalation point for ETL Developers to surface problems and inquiries requiring further evaluation beyond the associate’s skill level.
- Work with Job Scheduling team to setup and implement ETL processes.
- Apply fixes, patches and service packs as required and provided.
- Implement procedures for maintenance, monitoring, backup, and recovery operations for the ETL environment, includes regular reporting on health and performance of the ETL environment and jobs.
- Accurately track and manage hardware / software assets that are related to ETL. Generate periodic license usage reports to reconcile hardware / software assets inventory data with licensed Informatica products.
(925) 310-8267| www.epikso.com |
3478 Buskirk Ave Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 USA