Client: NFCU end client. Our client:CC Pace
Location: Vienna, VA (Remote work allowed during Covid19)
Duration: 6 Months
Citizens or GC Holders only
To support the Information System Division and the enterprise by providing comprehensive data
engineering solutions in translating Navy Federal's business vision and strategies into effective
IT and business capabilities through the design, implementation, and integration of IT systems
using Informatica. The Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing the evolution,
development, and governance of Navy Federal’s Data with a specific focus on Informatica.
Required (Individual Role):
• Extensive experience in engineering and designing data integration solutions using Informatica
Power Center, SQL, PL/SQL, Java API, Python, Unix /Shell scripts.
• Experience with XML data extracts is a huge plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in the data ingestion pipeline process, exception handling, and metadata
management in Informatica
• Hands-on experience creating automated data integration applications using data models,
data mappings and business rules specifications, to load data warehouses, operational data
stores, data marts, and data lakes while programmatically handling exceptions including late
arriving, missing, or erroneous data.
• Experience in UNIX shell scripting
Desired (Individual Role):
• Advanced degree in MIS, computer science, statistics, marketing, management, finance or
• Experience using Informatica PowerExchange CDC
• Ability to interpret complex mainframe copybooks, XML data feeds
• Experience configuring and using APIs
• Experience providing technical and data leadership to the application development terms, IT
and the enterprise.
• Prior experience in the Financial Industries and large bank