Location: Austin, TX 78746
Duration: 9-12 months contract
Client is looking for an AWS/JAVA developer with Java background to work with our Subscriber management platform team. EPS Developers are hands-on coders as well as high-level designers and thinkers – they are responsible for developing a deep understanding of our systems, refactoring and improving those systems for maintainability and standards compliance in a high-activity environment, and for designing the integrations between those systems.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of related experience building efficient, maintainable, robust Java based applications.
• 2+ years of experience with AWS technologies like micro services, Lambda, S3, Kinesis Data Streams
• Should be familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Basic familiarity with Spring Boot
• Strong advocate of disciplined software development: configuration management using GIT, issue tracking, estimation and Agile practices.
• Experience with shared development on/offshore
• Experience building XML APIs as well as REST-based APIs
• Practical experience with secure coding practices including OAUTH and encryption
• SQL skills as well as experience with NoSQL, Dynamodb.
• DevOps experience is a plus.
• Proven ability to build unit tests and tracking code coverage.
• Knowledge of gradle build process is desired.
• Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus – especially in the areas of writing high-performance, scalable, reliable and maintainable code.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Thanks and Regards,
Senior Technical Recruiter
Click Quick Technologies
187 E Warm Springs Rd Suite B472, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United State
Ph: 409-232-1918 Ext: 1689