ONLY USC AND GC:: ATLEAST 10+ EXP REQUIRED
Position: Sr Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Jersey City NJ
Duration: 12+ Months
Discovery services – build automation tools
- Networking knowledge helpful
- Strong Java developer
- Spring boot
- UI skills/angular is a plus
Application Engine is a Platform As A Service that schedules and runs containerized applications on Linux across our data centers. BNYM systems power nearly a quarter of the global economy – in our private cloud as well as public clouds.
We build and operate a runtime platform that enables an efficient developer workflow, has deployment options that facilitate resilient applications and provides tools that allow automated maintenance and a low to no-ops application runtime environment for our operators.
Our team is responsible for:
- Architecture, design, and implementation of a cutting edge platform as a service that promotes immutability, observability, reliability and automation.
- Writing and deploying highly available and resilient services for the platform – including micro services, ui's, dashboards, plugins and agents using a variety of languages and frameworks and tools.
- Developing mission critical platform services and automating infrastructure creation – including the automation of cluster build, development of control plane services, and deployment and configuration of critical distributed system components.
- An environment hosting thousands of business and technology applications spanning multiple data centers and thousands of nodes.
Help lead the technical design, development and documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform distributed application systems. Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes and interfaces with other systems. S/he also ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementing and documenting.
Job holder must have extensive knowledge of a company's total computing environment, including all key IT functions, interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans. S/he should have experience implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies. Extensive experience with developing and supporting distributed applications required. Analyze, design, and coordinate the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems. Must be able to analyze system specifications, translate requirements into task specifications and then implement. Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits.
Direct: (425) 279-8463, Phone: 484 3218314 X 124,
Address: 17 Mystic Lane, Ste 2A, Malvern, PA 19355