Role: ETL Database Developer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Duration: 6 months
Mode of interview: zoom video
Visa : USC and GC
Senior level 8+ yrs.
MUST HAVE A LINKED IN PROFILE AND MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW PROOF OF VISA
DB Engineer/DB Developer/Oracle Developer who is strong with writing PL/SQL stored procedures, advanced packages, strong with SQL, data structures and able to work in ETL/data warehouse environment
We are currently seeking a ETL Database Developer with experience in the following:
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) required.
- Strong working knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle or Postgres
- Advanced experience with PL/SQL and complex queries, views, packages etc.
- 6-8 years of solid experience working with ETL data integration and data movement design patterns using Informatica
- Experience with modern Object-Oriented Programming Languages like Java, Scala, Python would be a huge plus
- Your advanced skills in data intensive application development, data integration, and data pipeline design patterns on a distributed platform.
- Knowledge of batch job scheduling and dependency management using BMC Control-M for distributed systems
- Understanding of Cloud Computing and DevOps concepts including CI/CD pipelines using Git and Jenkins
- Basic understanding of NoSQL and BigData technologies such as e.g. Hadoop, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with cloud native data warehousing and data lake solutions using Redshift, Snowflake, etc.