Role : Sr. Principal Core Java Developer
Location : Boston, MA
Duration : 12+months
Interview : Technical test (about an hour can be longer, timer), then a phone screen and possible 2nd round (Need locals or fairly local for now )
Our Client is looking for a Sr. Core Java Developer with both front and backend Development.
Need an Investment Banking background – Prefer (CRD Charles River Development experience or Aladdin) but any trading Platform would be very helpful.
On the front-end side, prefer some Angular
Back end – Core Java, Spring, REST API’s
Soft – strong communication, able to interface with a variety of roles
- Full Java Stack – spring primarily protocol to move info and messaging around
- Angular any web technology, version 2. Web services, rest type API.
- Used to be on 3rd party platforms (BlackRock Aladdin), it all transitioned to in house.
- JAVA application development
- Web Services (might be a plus?)
- Trade communication flows
- Business knowledge on trade matching and settlement
- Worked at CRD (Charles River Development, owned by State Street) OR Aladdin (owned by Blackrock)
- Angular, any web technology
Day to Day:
- Setting on this team is like being an in house SW development company. This role is to reinforce development staff, very agile, an issue comes up and we need to pivot. 5-10 days to solve that issue.
- Not a project, this is a BAU role.
- 80% back end work
- They will interface w a wide variety of stakeholders, including working w a BA in Paris.
Kailash Negi | KPG99,INC
3240 E State, St Ext | Hamilton, NJ 08619
609-681-2603 || email@example.com