This is Kevin from Dash Technologies. We are a Columbus, Ohio based company, with our proven staffing methodology, we provide quality talent to accelerate our client’s performance and productivity. The details are as follows for the new role.
Job Title :- Senior Java developer
Job Location :- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Visa : US Citizen,GC
Experience : 8+ years
Rate : $60/ hr C2C
Duration : 12+ months
Note :- Only Matching resume will be shortlisted so please make sure you submit genuine consultants.
- Expert in distributed systems application development and current technologies.
- Significant Cloud/PaaS/SaaS Development Experience.
- Expert with Java 1.8, spring, Spring Boot, Micro services, API’s, Maas, Angular, Android, App Dynamics, Oracle, Redis.
- Excellent coding and documentation practices, etc.
- High attention to detail, pride yourself on delivering high quality, intuitive software.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and decision-making.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins or similar CI tooling.
- Scripting in Python, Bash or similar.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or other Docker orchestration offerings.
- Experience with the Linux operating system.
- Git-based source control repositories.
- Experience with managing private and public Cloud deployments of applications.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, can figure out things on their own or pair up when needed, curious/ inquisitive, offers suggestions/ alternatives.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, positive personality, team player, excellent communications, enjoys mentoring/ teaching/ challenging others and sharing knowledge.
- Wants to be a differentiator on the team.
- Ability to jump in, get up to speed, and add value to the team quickly.
- Work alongside the Development, Engineering, and DevOps teams in an Agile environment to support CI pipelines with security best practices as well as ensuring perimeter security of applications.
- Provision resources, choose an appropriate deployment model, coordinate testing to validate releases, and monitor performance/ health post-release.
- Manage and maintain software defined infrastructure environment, configuration and build scripts for production environment.
- Maintain operational stability; enforce security measures, testing, development and deployment of new Infrastructure related technologies.
- Track and monitor the usage/ consumption of Infrastructure specific services; ensure performance and SLA adherence.
- Coordinate all production systems, information systems, and technology infrastructure necessary to support application/ platform prior to deployment.
- Monitor all events that occur and detect and escalate exception conditions during CI and CD process where Infrastructure impacts applications/ platform.
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement of self-development and quality strategies.
Apply security to cloud technologies (Managing security, Securing CD pipeline, Secure Infrastructure as Code, Container Security etc.).