We have an urgent requirement for SAP FICO Functional Consultant Position.
Contact Numbers : 214-446-6657 / 214-446-6658
Title : SAP FI-CO Functional Consultant .
Duration: 6 months + possible extension
Visa : USC, GC, H4 EAD, L2 EAD, TN, GC EAD
Technical – SAP implementation of Financials and Controlling – primarily in Product Costing, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, , Settlement, Month End Close, Overhead assessment, and settlement.
Soft – multitasker with strong accounting knowledge and excellent comm
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
• Minimum of 5 years SAP experience supporting General Ledger plus 3 or more of the following functions: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Inter-company Accounting, Project System.
• Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, HR, PP and PM.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
• Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
• Understanding of accounting business processes
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
Day to Day:
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials and Controlling, primarily in Product Costing, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, , Settlement, Month End Close, Overhead assessment, and settlement.)
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Facilitate and collect business requirements
• Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyses, and solve software problems.
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter