One of our major clients needs Full Stack Java Developer in Herndon , VA. Please find below the job description, if interest, please send me your resume at the earliest to email@example.com / Feel free to call us to discuss more at 571-765-8392.
Position: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Client has an immediate need for a Full Stack Java Developer (Angular, Spring Boot) to join our financial services team in Herndon, VA. Client is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer that will work on backend, client side scripting, and UI work.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
The best candidate for this role will have experience working with an unlimited level of technical ambiguity in an effort to solve defined business problems. This position would suit a dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic software developer with a proven track record not only in delivering quality applications, but also in providing excellent customer service. Experience with various technologies is important, but of higher importance is the ability to research, select, and learn new patterns and technologies efficiently.
Your future duties and responsibilities
This role is on a very exciting forward looking team that has an opportunity to present creative ideas that will make an impact.
• Senior Full stack development across the back-end, client side, and UI.
• Ability to research, learn, and implement new technologies efficiently.
• Ability to mentor others, work as a team, and delegate.
• Proactively architecting & designing innovative solutions and make recommendations.
• Will be advising team with new ideas, best practices and strategy on frontend/backend development for given applications.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Ability to think independently, work and communicate with others at all levels, and make progress efficiently.
• Java, SOAP and REST Services, JDBC, SQL, angular framework
• 10+ years of experience developing enterprise applications using Java.
• 4+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
• 4+ years of experience in Angular 5+ versions
• 4+ years’ experience working as a lead and driving high quality outcomes.
• Basic understanding of Linux network and server configurations.
• Working knowledge in DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins and Git.
• An inherent ability to solve problems and provide solutions.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Post graduate degree desired
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter – Arthur Grand Technologies Inc
M: 571-765-8392 E: firstname.lastname@example.org |