Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Princeton, NJ
Looking for USC only & Candidate must be local to East Coast area
NodeJS Developer . Glider Assessment + Mandatory LinkedIn profile for candidates
• Proficiency in server-side programing with Node.js
• Experience with NoSQL like Graph DB or MongoDB and relational databases
• Proficiency in integrating production grade Node.js applications with REST endpoints and NoSQL/Graph DB engines
• Proficiency in integrating production grade Node.js application with CI pipelines (git, Jenkins)
• Proficiency in deploying production grade Node.js application with Continuous Delivery and Deployment mechanisms, including A/B testing, Canary deployments etc
• Familiarity with frontend development: HTML5, CSS3 and various frontend frameworks
• Sound knowledge of ECMAScript specification.
• Understanding of Object-oriented programming, asynchronous and functional programming.
• Proficiency in Oauth2/SAML/OIDC authentication and authorization mechanisms between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Robust debugging skills and knowledge of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Strong experience with BDD/TDD frameworks for Node.js applications
• Strong experience with validating and verifying REST based Node.js applications using Postman etc tools
• Huge plus:
Experience in building cross platform desktop apps using Electron.
• Experience with AWS services especially Lambda and API Gateway
• Ability to work in an agile collaborative environment.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving aptitude and good communications skills.