Hope you are doing great.
SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SD)
San Jose, CA
- Monitoring of scheduled jobs and perform recovery
- Ticket monitoring for respective support area and communicate with customer for additional information and status update
- Coordination with other NOC, support teams, L3 or service teams, Business and Partners for resolution of incidents and requests
- Remedy queue monitoring, create and update tickets with resolution details, categorization
- Work on resolution of tickets as per priority and perform requests, recovery, data fix etc.
- Creation of new problem tickets, analysis of problems and suggesting solutions to L3 team for any system change for fix.
- As appropriate, gather data and lay groundwork for Problem Resolution Team to resolve the underlying Problem
- Provide on call support for CSOs
- Perform system configuration and master data changes
- Take part in planned or unplanned maintenance activities, Project go live
- Perform internal SOX audit and compliance to SOX processes
- Follow Adobe’s incident management, change management, knowledge management and problem management processes
- Attend project meetings, knowledge transition meeting and internal support meeting
- SAP SDIDOC Should have good knowledge in support operations (job scheduling, monitoring, etc.)
Guptha Rao Chintha
Direct: 802-230-4037/ Desk: 802.383.1500 Ext 164/Fax: 802.383.1501
iTech US, Inc. | Texas/Vermont/NJ/India |