Hope you all are doing well and keeping safe.
Please find the below urgent requirement. Kindly share resume on priority.
Additional details – We are looking for GE plant apps, GE Proficy MES candidate who have expertise in SQL DB and .Net application development and support.
We need resource who have hands on experience on GE Proficy plant apps and GE Proficy MES. Our client comes under Consumer packaged goods (CPG) domain. This is new logo to Capgemini.
GE Proficy candidate – Needed urgently.
- Resource Skills: GE Plant Applications, GE Historian, SQL DB Experience (Queries, Store Procedure, Database Backup/Restoration) , .Net Application development support, Custom application development
- Resource should be – (6-7 yrs. experience with very good expertise on GE Proficy.)
- Rate : $65/hr – Remote to start with – Philadelphia after Covid situation
- Duration : ~ 1 year
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A technical expert on GE Proficy Plant Applications Software and MES Suite, GE Historian, OPC and other custom applications
- Collaborate with business partners to understand business needs and identify potential technical solutions
- Configure, extend and customize software including analyzing, testing, assessing and implementing changes based on business priorities and guidance from management
- Develop and support features across multiple subsystems including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Assist teams with quickly and reliably debugging and solving the most complicated system issues
- Demonstrate expert proficiency in fundamental and advanced application development concepts
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of comparable and relevant work experience
- Hands on experience on:
- GE Proficy Plant Applications Software and MES Suite (Production, Maintenance, Quality, Reliability modules), Historian, OPC, Workflow, Open enterprise, Scheduler, Kepware
- GE Proficy Plant applications MES development, testing, implementation. Interface with ERP, SCM applications, historian, peripherals and custom applications
- Application development and support using C#, .NET, ASP.NET, HTML5, Java script, Visual Basic 6/.Net, VB Script.
- MS SQL DB Experience (Queries, Store Procedure, Database Backup/Restoration)
- Experience and/or substantial understanding of CPG Domain and processes
- Basic knowledge of SAP.
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge in applying the concepts, practices and procedures related to application development
- Advanced understanding of application systems from a business and technical perspective
- Ability and willingness to assume on-call rotational assignments which may include 24-hour/7-day per week availability
- Up to 5% travel time may required
Off: 781 381 6562