This is Atul Pal from Tek Inspirations LLC, one of the leading “IT Professional staffing Services provider in America”.
I am reaching out to check your availability for new opportunities. Please review the Job Descriptions below and if you feel interested, please share your updated resume as soon as possible or feel free to reach me. Also, if anyone in your network is qualified for this position, please feel free to forward this mail to them.
Client: Farm Bureau
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Duration: 6 Month
Visa: No H1B/CPT
MOI: Phone then Skype
Note: Looking for local candidates or once with extensive Property/Casualty insurance industryexperience
As an InformaticaDeveloper you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development,administration, implementation and support of data migration solutions usingInformatica PowerCenter 10.4. This position will also providetechnical leadership and best practices in the design, development anddeployment of complex ETL systems.
Required qualifications (as needed):
- Property/Casualty insuranceexperience is huge plus.
- At least6 years Informatica Development experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of XML, DB2 and Data Warehouse.
- SQLServer experience.
- Experience implementing Big Data solutions onMicrosoft Azure a plus.
- PreviousLinux scripting and PowerExchange experience.
- Agile Development a plus.
- Good analytical/conceptual thinking skills,technical systems knowledge, and problem solving skills are required.
- Familiar with various design and architecturalpatterns. Has skills for writing reusable code libraries. Possessesknowledge of applicable patterns, concepts, frameworks and services. Has knackfor writing clean, readable code. Understands the fundamentaldesign principles behind a scalable application. Has basic understandingof the class loading mechanisms.
- Languages/development type may include, but notbe limited to, Java, .Net, Web, Mobile, Reporting/Analytics, and legacy.
Sr. Talent Acquisition
TEK Inspirations LLC | 13573 Tabasco Cat Trail, Frisco, TX 75035
Call : (469) 795-8544 |E-Mail: email@example.com