Please review the requirement if you are interested then reply back with your consultant contact details .
Client: Morgan Stanley
Role: Java Developer with Financial exp
MOI: Video interview
Visa: GC/USC/GC EAD only
Duration: Multi Year
Work from home until stay-at-home is lifted, then on-site in the client's downtown NYC office.
Only candidates who are presently living in the NYC metro area will be considered.
Multi-year project using JAVA 8 and latest technologies.
- Design and develop reliable number crunching software.
- Produce high quality maintainable code.
- Collaborate with other team members through peer programming and code reviews.
- Understand fixed income business logic, a bigger picture and core ideas behind the software.
- Contribute to the overall system design.
- Advocate toward best engineering practices.
- 3+ years Java and server side development.
- Must have 9+ years of IT Exp
- Strong problem solving and computer science fundamentals.
- Strong database fundamentals, understanding of relational and NoSQL tradeoffs.
- Azure is big plus.
- Other cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS, etc.
- Web UI experience.
- Fixed Income or Mortgage Experience
Thanks & Regards,
Source Infotech Inc.
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820