This is Praveen from United Software Group(USG). I hope you are doing great. We have an urgent requirement with one of our client for Enterprise Solution PEGA position. Please go through with the below requirement and revert back to me with your updated resume.
Job Title : Enterprise Solution PEGA
Locations : Sunrise, FL, Bloomfield, CT
Duration : Long Term
· Engage with customer SME / Architect and understand pain areas / project requirements effectively
· Create functional Design, Construct Class Hierarchy and Object Models, Define Test Strategy
· Design / Architect PEGA solution for customer problem
· Help create road map for the project
· Provide technical leadership to project team for PEGA projects (6.3 & 7.1)
· Derive and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding in Pega area
· Work on multiple to provide technical leadership on PEGA project implementation
· Help enable PEGA experts to next level by way of mentoring / taking trainings
· Perform Business architecture blueprint within Pega PRPC using the Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) methodology
· Enforce best practices in Pega Business architecture and functional requirements
· Anchor the Requirement Discussions with Business and IT Stakeholders
Competencies PL/SQL, Pega
Experience (Years) 8-10
· 10+ Years of software development experience; particularly within the Healthcare industry.
· 7+ Years of experience in Pega PRPC 6.3 or above.
· 2+ Years of experience as a Pega PRPC 7.X , Specially on 7.2
· 2 + Years of experience in PGEA Applications like (KYC, CPM, SD) will be a plus.
· 1+ Year of Pega 7.2 UI Experience Good Oracle background
· Websphere 8.5, Oracle 11g, Java experience is value add for this positions
· Strong Java/J2EE, SOA background will be a plus
· PEGA 7, Oracle 11g, WAS technology stack experience will be value add
· Proven experience as a Pega Upgrade is value add
· Exceptional knowledge about PEGA Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) methodology
· Pega certifications, LSA or at least level 1 certification with 8+ Years in PEGA.
· Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing Delivery of large scale systems.
· Credit Card/Debit Card domain knowledge A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
· Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners and customer as a go to person
· Understanding of developing and deploying applications using Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (OBRM)
United Software Group Inc..
6000 Venture Dr, Suite C & D, Dublin, Ohio 43017
Phone: 614-495-9222 EXT 268 Cell:614-665-2423
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE” target=”_blank”>UNSUBSCRIBE.
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.