Greetings from SRINAV INC.
Kindly find the below requirement and share your interest
Title: AWS Developer
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Duration : Long term
Do you love tackling new business challenges using cutting edge technology?
Do you have a history of creatively solving traditional business challenges?
Can you do it at pace and at scale?
We provide you the chance to work with some of the smartest minds from around the world who are leading the way in cloud based architecture design. On a daily basis you will be challenged to think differently, learn more, and build elegant solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Primary responsibilities as a AWS Developer includes:
Minimum 6-8 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios · Continuously improve software engineering practices · Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies · Write unit tests and automated acceptance tests. Work on POC’s.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture
• Experience on AWS and its web service offering Terrraform/Cloudformation, S3, ECS, Route53, Lambda, SNS/SQS, Aurora DB, Quicksight, Cloudwatch, NodeJS, Type Script
• Experience in designing scalable data pipelines, complex event processing, analytics components using big data technology : NodeJS, Type Script
• Experience with container management software (Docker/Kubernets/openshift)
• Experience delivering APIs with NodeJS or TypeScript
• Experience with Git, Jenkins and TDD or basic unit-testing
• AWS Developer /AWS SysOps/Architect Certification
• AWS Certified Professional.
· Hands on development experience and full understanding of full-stack development
· Fluent in AWS technologies.
· Proficient in a modern programming language such as Java, NodeJS,Type Script
· Technical degree; Computer Science background highly desired
· Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
· Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks.
• Experience with Lambda functions and Aurora DB