Job Title: Sr. Java Microservices Developer ( Bank/Finiancial Domain)
Location: NYC, NY ( 10+ Exp Must )
Duration: Long Term
Need Senior Java microservices developer with experience in the Wealth Management/Financial Industry. Please review the job description below.
Key Responsibilities And Technology Experience
· Responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex systems. Skills include system design and analysis as well as business skills.
· Works with data and project managers to understand systems and consults with customers to understand needs.
· Developments and implements new systems, corrects software errors in existing systems, and works to improve performance through hardware upgrades.
· Manages computer systems in a business environment and responsible for resolving technical issues. Knowledgeable in programming, data structures, computer systems, and software engineering.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills.
· 6-10+ years of experience.
· 100% HANDS ON experience on Java, J2EE, Spring, SpringBoot, Redis, Rabbit MQ, Spring React.
· Good to have skills: Kubernetes, AWS.