Hope you’re doing great.
This is Mayank with KPG99 Inc. I have the following job opportunity Sr. UI Full Stack Developer in Beaverton, OR, Please see the job description below and let me know if you would be interested in it. You can either reply to this mail or call me at 609-644-4917.
Role: Sr. UI Full Stack Developer
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 2+ Month contract
Our Direct Client is seeking a Senior UI focused Full Stack Developer with great experience in needed tools to join their
project! In this position, you will work with internal customers to identify development needs for both back-end and
front-end systems. This technology is part of the Core Needs of the Client and you will continue to be exposed to cutting
What is the client looking for:
- Help with my offshore team that is building a very large piece of the client’s Java Based Portfolio and needs help with
- onsite work writing API’s and other key needs.
- You will become the onsite person for this key software that runs a huge part of the client’s business.
- Problem-solving skill (performance, security, etc.)
- Frameworks & tools experience (Spring, Hibernate, Angular, API development, MuleSoft(a plus), RabbitMQ,
- SoapUI, Maven, SonarQube, Selenium, etc.)
- Given the complexity of Client’s platform this person will be a Sr Full Stack Front End Developer who will be able to do
- the following:
- Supporting the analysis, development, modification, testing and maintenance of web-based software.
- Analyzes system requirements, preparing of specifications, designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting.
- Implements complex requirements for multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications.
- Supports the identification of system requirements by interviewing users, analyzing applications, evaluating existing
- and proposed systems, and recommending solutions.
- Independently analyzes and isolates application issues and performs problem resolution.
- Monitors progress of software-based projects by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and
- recommending actions.
- Improves systems performance by investigating problems, developing specifications, identifying trends in technology,
- and recommending solutions.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- 5+ years of experience in Full Stack/web development experience
- Experience building customer facing applications, preferably enterprise level e-commerce applications
- Angular 4+, React, Vue.
- Experience with JS unit testing and test libraries
- Experience with and front-end tooling such as Webpack, Gulp, Bootstrap, Jasmine, Karma
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS/SCSS or LESS
- Familiarity with JQuery is preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Experience of working with APIs and asynchronous programming
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nice to Have::
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful API
- Application architecture experience such as Microservices
- Skilled in task automation, CI/CD tools, Maven, Git/BitBucket, and Selenium
3240 E State St EXT, Hamilton, NJ 08619