Need: PostgresSQL Support Engineer
Duration: Long Term Project
PostgresSQL JD is as follows
- This position is part of the global Level 3 operations team who are responsible of providing best in class operational support follow the sun model to Postgres Database as a Service infrastructure within Morgan Stanley. The applications onboarding Postgres DBaaS are across trading, wealth management, primary brokerage, Morgan Stanely java, network service, change management, Tech info risk etc. As part of our L3 team, you will represent the Postgres DBaaS in all dialogue and decisions around the architecture, deployment, and/or management of database environments. You will contribute in the definition of operational best practices and automation of operational tasks related to the existing Postgres DBaaS plant. As well as provide training, guideline and build procedure for L1 and L2 teams globally.
- Strong experience with Postgres V9.4, V10 and V11+
- Strong troubleshooting/performance tuning skills required. Must be able to improve SQL performance
- Ability to diagnose problems and triage / resolve issues across various tiers (application, network, database, server, or storage tiers)
- Ability to implement automation to reduce manual administrative tasks through use of jobs, scripts, cron or other techniques
- Proficient in Postgres RDBMS installation/configuration, patching, troubleshooting, performance tracking/tuning, back-up/recovery, remote monitoring skills with hands-on experience in large and very dynamic environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams
- Experience in change control
- Experience in Anisble, Python Programming will be a plus.
Thanks & Regards
Note : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused