Role: Sr.Java / Microservices Developer
Pay Rate: $50/hr
Job Location: Irving, TX (Local Candidates preferred)
Visa: USC/GC/H1b (NO EAD)
Responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex systems. Skills include system design and analysis as well as business skills. Works with data and project managers to understand systems and consults with customers to understand needs. Developments and implements new systems, corrects software errors in existing systems, and works to improve performance through hardware upgrades. Manages computer systems in a business environment and responsible for resolving technical issues. Knowledgeable in programming, data structures, computer systems, and software engineering. Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-10+ years of experience.
Sr. Java / Microservices Developer
Development of Springboot microservices in AWS platform using Spring Config server, Apigee and Kubernetes.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Strong J2EE Senior developer with 5+ years of agile (JIRA sprint methodology) experience with below skillset:
1. AWS – AWS env knowledge
2. Microservices development on AWS platform
3. Dockers Java – OOPS, Design Patterns, Java, Java Enterprise Edition
4. Spring Framework – Spring boot, Spring Batch, Camel – Camel framework for systems Integration, Config server
5. Server – Tomcat
6. Build Process – Maven
7. Database – MySQL, Postgre SQL, Cassandra
8. Dev Ops Tools – GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Ansible
9. Hands on experience with development of Testing framework using JUnit,Postman, Soap Sonar and other tools and integrating to Dev Ops SDLC
1. Hand on development experience on Apigee
2. Hand on development experience on Kubernetes.
Minimum undergraduate degree in Computer science or related fields..