Hope you’re doing good
The requirement for Java profiles with PCF exp. located Bloomington Norma, IL as follows:
Job Title = Java profiles with PCF exp.
Work Location = Bloomington Norma, IL
Contract duration (in months)= : 12 Months
should be able to share passport copy or passport number
Java with Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Employs agile development practices and mindset for design, architecture, coding, testing, managing source code, continuous delivery practices and quality reviews
- Provides work estimates to deliver product stories and owns development stories
- Implements software solutions and resolves problems that decrease time to market, enhance flexibility and embrace the solution provider mindset
- – Develops enterprise-level information technology solutions by analyzing, coding, testing and implementing new software and by modifying/enhancing existing software applications.
- Coordinates with Business Analysts and/or users to determine requirements.
Performs moderately complex analysis of system requirements and of existing business processes and information systems.
– Coordinates with architects to determine the design of quality technical solutions.
- Reviews systems under development and related documentation- Resolves customer’s issues and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Participates in the development of software- Performs code reviews and assists in more complex systems planning, scheduling and implementation
Competencies Digital : EAS : SAP Hybris Commerce
Experience (Years) 6-8
Essential Skills Java Development with good Object Oriented foundation- Strong background with Spring and related projects- Experience with architecting and implementing 12 factor apps using Spring Boot, Spring modules (Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Cloud, Spring Security etc.)- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and deploying cloud native applications to PCF- Proficient in object oriented development and Java Enterprise concepts- Experience with designing and implementing highly available, scalable distributed systems- Micro-services design and implementation development of Java Web Services REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML/SOA- Unit testing frameworks using Junit and Mockito- DevOps, Continuous Delivery Process refinement and tool sets such as Jenkins, monitoring tools such as Splunk etc.- Should have worked in Agile Framework.- Experience with Linux/Apache/Tomcat and other open source technologies
Thanks & Regards
Direct: 802-391-0436/ Desk: 802.383.1500 Ext 148/Fax: 802.383.1501