I Hope you are doing wonderful. This is Abhishek Tripathi and I work for Soft Sages Technology. Please find the job description below for position of “DevOps” with one of our top clients and share your updated resume if interested.
Position : DevOps
Duration : 06 + Month
Location : Saint louis, Missouri
Visa : No H1-B
Must have come from a development side (not the build side) building Jenkins pipelines
Will set up and build the platform and set up the automation around it – then transition to operations support team. Follow the application for a while, then move to the next build
Senior Level – Strong communication skills
Ability to lead / provide guidance to other technical individuals
Must have CI/CD tools, BitBucket, config management, automation tools – Puppet, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes
Write batch files with scripting
Splunk and AppDynamics – prefers Splunk
Linux is required
Server administration: JBoss, Welogic a plus
PLUS SKILLS – AEM / Angular or React a plus, HAProxy, Akamai, eCommerce experience
Relevant tools and exposure:
-Experience working in a DevOps or Agile environment
• 3 – 5 years’ experience developing CI/CD solutions.
• Experience using source control and deployment tools, such as Automic, Jenkins, Git, and/or Puppet.
• Expertise using logging, ITOA, and APM products such as TrueSight, Splunk, or AppDynamics.
• Experience with Oracle Web Commerce (ATG)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to capture and articulate technical and non-technical details.
• Proficient with a wide array of data mining, and messaging tools and techniques.
-Java Middleware administration (JBoss EAP or similar)
-Scripting language experience, especially Bash and Python
-Configuration management tools, especially Puppet -Troubleshooting applications and log analysis.
Experience with Atlasian products (Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.)
-Exposure or knowledge of continuous integration and deployment relate tools is helpful. This includes Jenkins.
Soft Sages Technology
Phone: 407 -664 -1512 Ext: 153