- Experience with enterprise integration with Oracle and cloud implementations.
- Hands on experience working as a technical product owner for Oracle platform
- Hands on experience working with data engineers
- Ability to easily understand and converse on technologies such as Oracle, Big Data Hadoop, Cloud, Java, JSON, database concepts (stored procedures, SQL) – hands on development experience not required
- SQL skills – Should be able to query databases and understand the results
- Data analysis skills
- Be able to communicate/articulate concepts clearly
- Quick learner – ability to use different sources to learn and assimilate and not need day to day guidance.
- Be able to lead a team without 'full knowledge'
- Inquisitive, strong learner and proactive (able to anticipate issues rather than reacting to them)
- Looking for someone who can be a team leader/player not a team boss. Someone who is able to influence by conviction, not by “because I said so!!”
Background/ Desired Experience
- At-least 4 years of relevant product work experience as a Product Owner supporting scrum teams in SAFE Agile environment
- SAFe Product Owner/ Product Manager (POPM) certified
- Experience with clinical health care / pharmacy data and clinical decision support systems
Thanks & Regard
TEK INSPIRATIONS LLC
13573 Tabasco Cat Trail, Frisco, TX 75035