Hope you are doing well.
Please find the jb description below and let me know your interest.
Position: SOA Business Analyst
Location: Rochester, Michigan
Duratin: 6+ Months
Mode of Interviw: Pone and Skype
Experience with Swagger & YAML
- 4-years’ technical business consulting analysis and process decomposition
- 4-years’ experience in process design, testing and troubleshooting issues
- 4-years’ of gathering business and solution requirements
- 2-years’ experience with data models and data mappings
- 2-years’ experience with Web services and REST API’s
- 1-years’ of exposure to Microservice Architecture and Patterns desired
This is a Credit/Lending Commercial loan project. 65% of revenue comes from Commercial Loans and there are aggressive deadlines. They’re working with a 3rd party vendor that is pulling data for existing loans and new loans. They’re following Agile. This position is primarily responsible for supporting the nCino platform and the rebuilding of 90 complex API’s. They are looking for a Data Integration Analyst to work closely with the Business teams and Data Integration team. They define the Swagger documents and integrate with the backend, with API’s. This role will also consist of defining the Swagger definition, working with vendors to explain the technical aspects.
Tools Technologies- Data Integration. Real Time Integration, IBM shop- Eclipse to define Swaggers, they talk to the business, create mappings, they use DataPower as a Gateway, IIB, they talk to an in-house AFS development product (used for back-end integration)
· The Data Integration space at Comerica handles the middleware (Linux, UNIX, shell scripting, light Java coding, DB2, relational databases, Web Services, REST API’s, MQ, Message Broker/IIB, DataPower, ETL, Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Cloud, AWS).
· This team is responsible for handling the Middleware connection between applications/systems/databases, monitoring messaging/query flows and application/system performance. The individual hired for this role will work with the items referenced below and exclusively support the nCino project needs.