Senior DevOps Engineer
Client – CharterCommunications
Location – St. Louis,MO – must be onsite if offered the position (this team is on a rotating remoteschedule)
Manager will Skypefor interview
Duration –multi-year, ongoing
- Needs to be an Expert Level in either HAProxy or AEM (not necessaryboth)
- Must have come from a development side (not thebuild side) building Jenkins pipelines
- Certifications are a big plus
Senior Level – Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead / provide guidance to othertechnical individuals
- Must haveCI/CD tools, config management, automation tools – Puppet, Jenkins, Docker andKubernetes
- Linux isrequired
- e-Commerceand Akamai are a big Plus but not required
Relevant tools and exposure:
- Experienceworking in a DevOps or Agile environment
•3 – 5years’ experience developing CI/CD solutions.
•Experience using source control and deploymenttools, such as Automic, Jenkins, Git, and/or Puppet.
•Expertise using logging, ITOA, and APM productssuch as TrueSight, Splunk,or AppDynamics.
•Experiencewith Oracle Web Commerce (ATG)
•Strong communication skills with the ability tocapture and articulate technical and non-technical details.
•Proficient with a wide array of data mining, andmessaging tools and techniques.
- Java Middleware administration (JBoss EAP or similar)
- Scripting language experience, especially Bashand Python
- Configuration management tools, especiallyPuppet -Troubleshooting applications and log analysis.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.)
- Exposure or knowledge of continuous integrationand deployment relate tools is helpful. This includes Jenkins.