One of my client is SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant with DoD Compliance you to review below job description and let me know your interest.
Role:SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant with DoD Compliance
Location::Baltimore, MD USA
Only GC and Citizen
Should have 12-15+years experience
Technology – M/F, ODBA, SQL DBA, M/F DBA, App Support, Incident Management, etc
Application Development – full lifecycle implementation.
SAP S/4HANA Finance line of business / process workstream.
Job responsibilities (bullet points) – Describe what the job duties are. What will the hired candidate be doing in this role?
o The essential functions of the job
o List of 5-10 responsibilities
o Begin each with a present tense action verb; “develop software”
o Include only higher-level responsibilities
o Arrange in logical order
The candidate will be responsible for both leading and executing work across the various phases of a full life cycle implementation. The candidate will guide the customer and team members through, implementation build, realization testing, integration testing, deployment and cutover activities, and hypercare as the solution transitions to ongoing support.
The candidate will provide leadership and be actively involved in:
· Manage and execute configuration, master data conversion, unit testing and integration testing,
· Provide conversion design and support the technical mapping
· Actively provide input to training materials and support train the trainer approach
· Plan and execute deployment activities and
In addition to the SAP expertise, the candidate will be responsible to provide updates to project plans, status, risks, issues, and deliverables readiness.
Qualifications: Please list the must have skills.
· Experience in S/4HANA implementation
· SAP process design and systems configuration, and data management expertise in:
o Extensive experience in SAP S/4 HANA Finance implementation
o Interest to continue working on support after hypercare ends and support discussions for the next phase of implementation
o Rich experience in consulting and providing solution for Government related contracts
o Experience in Manufacturing domain
o Knowledge on ITAR, DoD Regulatory requirements
o Knowledge on SSA Compliance
o Experience on Shop Floor Time integration
o Regulatory experience and PS experience
o Ability to provide meaningful solution to the clients expectation with long term view of SAP Roadmap.
· Fiori user experience and roles
· Integration with other modules (Order to Cash, Plan to Produce, Source to Pay, Project Systems and Plant Maintenance)
US Best Practices knowledge for Finance scenarios
Years of Experience Required
10+ years of domain experience in a specific SAP line of business and process area