Location: O Fallon, MO
Additional notes- I’ve looked at the SDET candidates. Somewhat of a similar response. We really need someone who was a java developer for a year or two and then moved into testing.
What is the name of your group and what is your team’s main responsibility?- Loyalty Rewards. Engineering Software development for Rewards Program
· How does that fit into the overall Mastercard organization? –Rewards is part of the DNS organization.
· What is the culture of your team?– A welcoming, hard-working scrum and up-beat scrum team that is innovative in delivering business objective
· What will a typical work day look like for this contractor? – Coding, and collaboration with the team.
· What will the work schedule be? 8-5
· Will this position require OT? (OT is not included in an assignment’s budget)– unlikely, can be approved with exception.
· Will there be any travel involved?– No.
· What are your top 3 required technical skills? —Java, Spring Boot, SQL
· What are a couple of desired/nice to have skills?– PCF, Cloud native principles, Jenkins, automation
· What soft skills would you like to see in a candidate? –Good communication, adaptive, and good aptitude.
· Is there anything that would automatically disqualify a candidate? –Disruptive behaviors or too much hand-holding needed
Abhishek Sahu | Team Lead-Recruitment | Apetan Consulting LLC |
Phone: 201-620-9700 * 166 |
Mailing Address: 72 Van Reipen Avenue pmb# 255, Jersey City, NJ 07306
Corp. Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070