Hope you are doing great..
Please find the below JD and let me know if you are interest.
Job : SENIOR ANALYST -BILLING CRM AND SUBSCRIBER
Location : WASHINGTON, DC
The Senior Analyst role is to gather, analyze, specify, and validate the
business needs of project stakeholders related to CRM, subscriber
management, and billing systems projects. This role includes
interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements
to convey a high-level solution or multiple solution options to
development teams. The Senior Analyst will also apply proven
communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support
the development process and to ensure that project deliverables are met
according to specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Partner with multiple teams across the business to define the
technical solutions for enhancements to the subscriber management,
billing, and CRM systems.
* Conduct iterative requirements sessions with the project team to
define functional system requirements in a clear manner that is
comprehensible to developers/project team.
* Lead JAD sessions with the architecture team to ensure system
for stated functional requirements when necessary. Establish
alternative cases when applicable.
* When projects span multiple technical teams, understand and manage
the end-to-end solution as a project lead, ensuring all points of
interface are accounted for.
* Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency,
comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
* Collaborate with project managers and project sponsors to
project scope and vision.
* Create process models, use-cases, and flow diagrams to provide
direction to developers and/or the project team.
* Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications via proper
change request management procedures to alert project managers,
sponsors, and other stakeholders, so that issues and solutions are
(MUST list minimum level of experience (years) and education required)
First bullet: Degree Second Bullet: Years of Experience
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or
information systems related field with at least 5 years' experience.
(list required computer and technical skills and equipment/software
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Working technical knowledge of Java applications, web services,
Oracle database architecture preferred.
* Experience writing and executing SQL queries.
* Experience with UI design and wireframes.