Position: Senior Java Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12 Month Contract
• 10+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, SpringBoot,RestFul/SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), ESBs, Open Source products, and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, Service Orchestration, Business Process Choreography, BPEL, Spring MVC and JSON.
• Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
• Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
• Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
• Experience in implementing Webservices Security using WS-Security, SAML, Kerberos and integrating with Identity provides, LDAP and ADFS.
• Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns specially in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B Applications, external partners using ESB.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
• Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
• Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
• Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
• Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.