Please review the requirement if you are interested then reply back with your consultant contact details .
Position : SharePoint Developer/Migration
Duration : 6mth CTH, starts remote,
Location : Dearborn, MI
Visa : US Citizens or current Green Card holders only,
KEY SKILLS: SharePoint Development, SharePoint Migration from SharePoint2013 to SharePoint Online. :
SharePoint – Legacy Systems – integration workload related to states and their integration to our Intranet Hub site – SharePoint environment is in Dbn., location of position.
Migration of current SharePoint project to SharePoint online – Cloud online – looking for candidates that have done this type of augmentation.
SharePoint Applications Developer
• Serve as a team leader or technical team member in the planning, designing, developing, implementing, and/or supporting moderately complex new or revised processes, systems, or networks, or segments of a large or complex system (e.g., complex maintenance project).
• Develop system specifications, prototypes, and all levels of documentation (e.g., structure charts, screen designs, data flow diagrams, file layouts, report layouts, and job run descriptions) in accordance with IS standards.
• Assist Security team in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and protection of company resources.
• Define the functional requirements of the system to support business needs.
• Technical experience with SharePoint including Admin, Crawler, Query, Content Processing, Analytics, and Index components.
• Technical Experience with Site Collection from Central Administration and Powershell
• Technical Experience Content Editor, Content Search, Content Query , and Script Web Parts
• Design, Development, Automation, User Interface, and maintenance of web applications and SharePoint Workflow Automation
• Technical experience with Migration from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online including migrating internal sites and applications
• Technical experience with SharePoint server patching, maintenance, system log reviews and remediation
• designing, developing, implementing, or supporting moderately complex information systems (or complex maintenance projects)
• building or supporting mainframe, distributed or Web-based systems
• structured systems analysis, design, programming and testing
• identifying, analyzing and resolving business/technical problems
• monitoring tasks, using appropriate tools and techniques, recording progress, adjusting to possible project changes and meeting deadlines
• user interaction and facilitation
• mainframe, distributed, and/or Web-based system design and development
• database management systems (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle, Access)
• PC fundamentals (e.g., MS Office)
• system development tools (Nintex, Powershell)
• operating systems (e.g., Windows 2007/2010, Server 20008/2012 )
• web based applications (e.g., SharePoint 2016/2013/2010/2007, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007, and .Net 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 technologies)
• database design
• local area networks and network communication
Thanks & Regards,
Source Infotech Inc.
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820