Greetings from Sligo Software Solutions, Inc. !!
SLIGO is an Software Development & IT Consulting company. We have around 100+ IT associates working with our esteemed clients across several domains such as IT, Banking, Healthcare, and Government.
We have a urgent requirement for Sr. Tester position with our client.
Role : Sr. Tester
Location : Albany, New York
Duration : 24 Months
Client : NY State
Rate : $40/ Hourly/ C2C
HBITS# : HBITS-02-10740
- Conducts automated and manual tests to ensure that the software created/upgraded performs as necessary and meets the user requirements. Develops and maintains user and technical documentation and project process documentation for application teams. Understands the view of applications and/or technology and can put procedures in a logical sequence.
- Experience (8+ Years)
- 84 Months experience creating, maintaining, and running regression/automation tests with UFT (Unified Functional Testing) testing tool using Selenium WebDriver with.Net Core 2.0 or Java on various browsers; ADA compliance testing using JAWS, WAVE and NVDA; the use of performance testing tools such as LoadRunner.
- 84 Months experience with quality assurance and usability testing and analysis, using ALM QC for managing and maintaining test cases, running tests and tracking the defects.
- 84 months of experience coordinating, tracking, and analyzing testing activities working directly with business analysts, business and technical subject matter experts. Experience must include hands-on use of defect management tools to identify, document, track and communicate problems to technical staff.
- 84 Months experience creating test documents for user acceptance testing and demonstrated experience in functional and UAT testing
- 72 Months experience working with applications that track PHI data.
- 72 Months experience using Team Foundation Server and SharePoint.
- 60 Months experience working in an Agile development environment.