Role : SOA SDET Tester
. Location: Blue Ash, OH
· Exp : 8+Yrs
· NOTE : Only W2 Positions
· Minimum Skills required:
· • 8+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
· • 6+ years of hands-on, automation testing of integration web services (both REST and SOAP protocols) that include database validations
· • Demonstrated experience in XML, XSD, XPath, MQTT, Topics, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON, Bytes array message format or Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
· • Experience in SOA frameworks, processes, strategies, and approaches
· • 5+ years of test automation using DevTest / LISA / SOAP UI
· • 3+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
· • 5+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management
· • 3+ years of using JIRA for user story management and defect tracking
· • Ability to succeed and focus in a fast paced environment with noise/distractions
· • Point of Sale, weigh scales, mobile devices, etc.
· Position Specific Skill Preferences/Desires:
· • Prefer 8+ years of automation testing web services using ITKO LISA, CA LISA, or CA DevTest
· • Prefer SOA test experience be utilized in the current/most recent project
· • Prefer Agile be utilized in the current/most recent project
· • Prefer experience working in a SAFe Agile environment
· Other Essential Job Functions:
· • Work within various test methodologies such as Waterfall and SAFe agile
· • Participate in the technical design process with Application Architects on R&D related development projects.
· • Test web services using CA Lisa / DevTest automated scripts.
· • Test web services using SDLC best practices.
· • Participate in all phases of API / Integration / web services system testing.
· • Selenium automation experience is an added advantage.
· • Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
· • Develop and maintain test plan and test scripts with associated test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
· • Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of testing services.
· • Contribute to test automation scripting standards and best practices.
· • Understand SOA Reference Architecture.
· • Elicit & understand SOA testing requirements.
· • Write automation scripts and participate in peer reviews.
· • Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts.
· • Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams.
· • Report and document defects found during test cycles. Participate in defect prioritization sessions.
· • Work with development teams to instill testability into development practices.
· • Provide test services for support activity and work with release management to assure product release quality.
· • Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
Thanks & Regards,
DVG Tech Solutions LLC.
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1010
Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536