Client: Turner Broadcasting in Atlanta, GA
Title: Sr. Application Security Analyst/Vulnerability Management
6 month contract and then will convert to perm
Preference: Local to Atlanta (ONLY)
Visa: No H1-B
Sr. AppSec Analyst – leads web application security remediation initiatives for the company Cybersecurity Office and serves as an active member of teams that define the application security strategy.
A combination of technical acumen and creative thinking is necessary to address matters of threat identification and mitigation. Unlike other security organizations, a consultative and collaborative mindset is of paramount importance.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all matters relating to remediation of web application security vulnerabilities and container security vulnerabilities
- Leverage a combination of tools such as static analysis (SAST), dynamic analysis (DAST), container registry scanners to identify web application vulnerabilities, vulnerable dependencies, and vulnerabilities within source code
- Consult with various development teams to facilitate the closure of web application vulnerabilities
- Own the remediation of security vulnerabilities identified through bug bounty programs.
- Stay apprised of security risks with Content Management Systems such as Drupal, WordPress, and in-house developed CMS.
- Develop capabilities necessary to monitor and detect web application attacks using web application firewalls, security scripts, tools, and services
- Understands vulnerabilities at an application, database, operating system and network level
- Provide technical input to security risk assessments
- Lead multiple complex projects and initiatives and use discretion when negotiating priorities
Minimum Requirements/ Skills
- At least 3 years' experience in web application space with a minimum 2 years information security experience.
- 1-year experience with identifying vulnerabilities associated with the OWASP Top 10.
- Must have experience working with Information Security programs.
- Must have experience with security vulnerability scanners and application scanners (Burp, ZAP, IBM AppScan, Whitehat).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform analysis, support, training, reporting, testing, and project management across multiple, complex system implementations with custom and third-party applications
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with relational databases and queries
- Ethical hacking and forensic analysis training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field
Thanks & Regards,
VP Recruitment- Andeo Group LLC.
“Staffing with Innovation ■ Integrity without Compromise”
O.301-804-0468 C.240-654-5074 f.202.449.1392
Disclaimer: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE” in the subject linefor automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.