Please find below the job description. Pls don't send Junior Candidates.
Sr. Java_React_Full Stack
Initially remote then Onsite in MN
Senior full stack developer who will play a key role in the development and maintenance of an enterprise application used to manage to the company's daily activities and business. The successful candidate is expected to be able to create components that span the entire stack of the application utilizing robust, high quality code that conforms to industry best practices. In addition, this candidate should feel comfortable mentoring other senior developers and actively participating in discussions around testing, CI/CD, scalability, UX and engagement with the business.
This role will work with IT, training and operations teams to ensure needs are being met in the development of the enterprise platform.
• Design, code, debug and assist with QA on existing bugs and new product enhancements for the enterprise application.
• Produce reusable and maintainable solutions that are highly performant and maintain rigorous security standards.
• Lead development efforts on large epic initiatives and complex 3rd party integrations.
• Participate in code reviews, team training and mentorship of junior and mid-level developers.
• Assisting QA and devops in QA efforts and maintenance of the development environments.
• Actively assist in production troubleshooting and problem isolation/resolution.
• 10+ years software development/software engineering experience.
• Significant experience with Java, Spring Boot, React languages
• Experience with architecting and developing micro services
• Experience with AWS, SQL and enterprise application scaling
• High level of comfort in the Scrum methodology and prefers to actively participate in the ceremonies.
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines, GIT and Gitflow
• Team oriented individual that prefers collaboration and a focus on the success of the team.
• Organization oriented in having a comfort level with interacting and collaborating with non-technical departments on solutions that are best for the organization.
Thanks & Regards
Priya Bhatnagar – Recruiter | Amtex System Inc