Role: Sr.Salesforce Developer
Duration: 10 months + Extension (long term)
Location: McLean, VA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Visa: USC, GC & GC-EAD ONLY
1. Salesforce Development (3 years)
2. Sales and Service Cloud (Implementation experience) – They are primarily Service Cloud but they use Sales cloud as well.
3. Lightning (Aura) – Very high level of Lightning development (Aura is really a bonus here)
4. Version Control
5. Developer / Architect Certifications is a must
6. Java or Python (BONUS)
7. Any knowledge of DevOps and AWS (BONUS)
- Work on Salesforce development with proficiency on Apex, Lightning (Aura).
- Knowledge on both Sales and Service Cloud implementations.
- Develop Integration solutions using Apex and also using middleware applications.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities , DevOps needs and testing scenarios
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across Salesforce and other technologies like AWS.
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Proactively communicate innovative Salesforce.com capabilities to internal customers as a mean to continually provide vibrant solutions
- Develop and support the functionality of the salesforce Service Cloud platform
- Creation of in-sprint automated testing scripts
- Willing and passionate to learn and work on any new technology/eco-system.
- Bachelor Degree or military experienceAt least 3 years of Salesforce Development experience
- At least 5 years of experience working on programs with custom code, custom configuration, and integration efforts
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Development experience
- Knowledge of software lifecycle.