*** Must be US Citizen, GC Holder, TN or H1-B only ***
Role:STERLING OMS DEVELOPER (20 Position)
Location: Baton Rouge, LA (Remote until Covid-19)
Interview Type: WebEx/Phone
STERLING OMS DEVELOPER
In this role the selected individual will assist our client in the selection, implementation and support of the Sterling Order Management System (OMS). This role specifically relies upon professional consulting skills, business knowledge and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment.
The Sterling OMS / Commerce Developer will work as an individual contributor or as part of a larger team. The selected individual will be capable of demonstrating customer facing skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to business and technical audiences. The ability to describe and demonstrate features, functions and benefits to the customer is critical.
– +5 years relevant experience
– +3 years’ experience installing and customizing Sterling OMS application in client environments
– +3 years’ experience in web technologies and services including XML, HTML, Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
– +3 years’ experience in Application server architectures (J2EE)
– +3 years’ experience with Object Oriented (OO) programming languages such as Java
– +7 years relevant experience
– +5 years’ experience in web technologies and services including XML, HTML, Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
– +5 years’ experience with application server architectures (J2EE)
– +5 years’ experience with Object Oriented (OO) programming languages such as Java
– +5 years’ experience with java programming (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC)
Tarun Kumar Singh
Source Infotech Inc.
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820
TextNow No: 225-475-9830