My name is Anish and I am looking for a API Site Reliability Engineer (Apigee with CI/CD) to work for a position at Fremont, CA (Remote For Now).
I have included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.
If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at Anish.firstname.lastname@example.org
I will follow-up with you as soon as you send me your resume.
Current Location: –
Availability to interview:-
Availability to join: –
Best Time to contact:-
Availability to relocate:-
Title :- API Site Reliability Engineer (Apigee with CI/CD)
Location: Fremont, CA (Remote For Now)
Duration:- Long Term Contract
The API Site Reliability Engineer is part of the API Gateway team and is responsible to expose API products to our customers through the Apigee platform. They will develop and manage Apigee proxies/products and share them through Apigee Edge and Developer portal. These products will be used by multiple external systems for integrations with our systems.
Java-Core Java 5.0-Microservice in Java
– 8+ years of experience.
– CI/CD tools – Jenkins, uDeploy, Ansible, Artifactory, Maven, etc.
– Apigee and its components Router, Message processor, Zookeeper, Management Server, Qpidd, Cassandra, Postgres and OpenLdap
– Microservices deployment on Tomcat Servers
– APM Tools (AppDynamics, Splunk, Wily, etc.)
– Perl, PHP, and Shell scripting
– Source Code Control (SVN, Git)
– General knowledge of Java/J2EE
– SQL (Oracle) “
CBS Information Systems, Inc & Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark, CA 94560
Phone: (510) 495-0954 x 721