Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Princeton, NJ
Looking for USC only
Candidate must le local to East Coast areas.
ReactJs Developer with some ECMAScript exp. Glider Assessment + Mandatory LinkedIn profile for candidates
• Strong understanding of ReactJS and its core principles and at least one year of experience in building reapplications using React.
• Strong experience in state management and design like Redux and Saga.
• Sound knowledge of ECMAScript specification.
• Strong plus: Experience building/deploying server-side applications with Node.js
• Understanding of Object-oriented programming, asynchronous and functional programming.
• Understanding of authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Robust debugging skills and knowledge of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git and CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins.
• Huge plus: Experience in building cross platform desktop apps using ElectronJS.
• Strong expertise integrating UI with backend services. Experience in development of, and/or integration with web services and RESTful APIs.
• Experience with AWS services are a plus.
• Experience in accessibility and Section 508 Compliance are a plus.
• Ability to work in an agile collaborative environment.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving aptitude and good communications skills