Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number (409) 232-0809.
Job Title : Full stack Java Developer
Location : Charlette, NC
Duration :- 6+ Months Contract
MOI –Phone + Skype
VISA – USC/GC Only
Job Summary: We are looking for bright, driven, and talented individuals to join our team of passionate and innovative principal UI design and development resource. We are looking for a candidate with 7 years of Java and UI experience. Seeking someone strong technically especially in frontend development using Angular JS or React JS, CSS, HTML 5.
- Works closely with a cross-functional team that includes web service software developers, business analysts, Product Owners, and users to create fast, intuitive and easy to use software interfaces.
- Should be able design and develop UX/UI using below technologies.
- Delivers prototypes, reusable and shared UI components, advanced scripting solutions, and implementations of application user interfaces.
- Collaborates with Business Analyst on product requirements analysis.
- Develops as part of an integrated agile development team.
- Drives evolution of application development standards and coding guides.
- Ensures user software requirements are met.
- Delivering faster UI, debug issues and improve the performance of the application.
- Ability to contribute to Backend Development using Java and Spring technologies.
- 7 yrs of UI experience with at least 3yrs on Angular or React JS, HTML5 and CSS.
- 7 yrs of Java/J2EE development experience; in processing large volume backend data applications.
- Experience developing and testing UI for multiple platforms (Desktop/Mobile) and browsers.
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/NPM, Bootstrap, or similar frameworks
- Working experience of Maven, Github, Jenkins, uDeploy tool.
- Hands-on experience in databases such as Oracle would be helpful.
- Experience in code scaffolding, building tools, testing frameworks and test methods for web development.
- Exceptional user interface and experience design skills and an understanding of user-centered design disciplines, as well as an eye for subtle detail.
- The ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions.
- Candidate must flourish in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are critical to success among this company of talented individuals
- Familiarity with Agile engineering practice
- Experience with cloud infrastructure support in mixed Linux and Windows environments.
Description/Comment:Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
Senior Technical Recruiter | Click Quick Technologies
Phone: (409) 232-0809