Hope you all doing well,
Please let me know any cosultants available for below requirement,
Visa Status: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, OPT-EAD, H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
- Travel domain experience is a must – Please target companies like expedia and other travel companies
- Few travel companies names:
- Business Travel
- Cruise Ship Centers
- American Express Global
- Trip.com Group
- Flight Centre Travel Group
- Cruise Experts Travel
- World Travel Holdings
- Avoya Travel
- Cruise Planners
- Alaska Cruises
- Booking Holdings
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- MPH Ventures
- Consultant should be from Pacific Time Zone only.
Client: Costco Travel
Title: Product Owner
Location: Issaquah, WA
Position Summary: The Product Owner will partner with Product Management Leads and stakeholders to translate product strategy and problem solving into a detailed, prioritized backlog of user stories. The Product Owner will collaborate with an agile delivery team to implement, measure, and learn from the improvements they have made. The Product Owner manages execution of the value stream product features and delivery roadmap for client that are aligned to KPI's that measure the objectives of both internal and external stakeholders.
The Product Owner also serves as the scrum master for their delivery team by enabling the team to self-organize, remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous delivery, and continuous improvement.
The candidate chosen for this position will be working with technical development teams. These teams will focus on improving platform scalability by delivering services and micro-services that will support future products. There will be a large effort to support other development teams by providing API services.
Job Duties/Essential Functions:
- Supports business strategy by forming a backlog of features and user stories for use by the delivery team.
- Delivers and communicates service-related requirements to delivery team(s).
- Delivers agreed upon services in line with roadmap through effective management of delivery teams, testing, documentation etc.
- Articulates requirements for each user story with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Effectively uses data and insights from multiple sources that benefits the business and our members.
- Constantly pursues incremental delivery by looking for ways to meet business goals and learn from members and end users through frequent, measurable enhancements.
- Works collaboratively and uses best practices with the delivery team to support backlog refinement, sprint planning, and long-term release planning.
- Monitors and improves product health.
- Ensures completed stories meet acceptance criteria by reviewing test plans, the output of automated testing or, where necessary, contributing to manual testing efforts.
- Prioritizes and resolves issues and defects through collaboration within the delivery team and across the organization.
- Seeks to improve processes across the entire product team.
- Seeks to improve processes across the delivery team by using retrospectives to inspect and adapt.
- Effectively communicate with team members, stakeholders and levels of management.
- Provides direction, mentorship, and coaching to junior Product Owners.
- Stays current on Product Ownership and apply product development and agile delivery practices.
- 3+ years current experience working within a complex software development environment
- 3+ years current experience working on a Scrum and/or Agile team
- 3+ years’ experience with creating documentation for communication with varied audiences
- 2+ years’ experience working on complex development projects
- Deep understanding of business requirements elicitation pursuant to specific programs/projects involved
- Proficient in requirements gathering, business modeling, project scoping, and use case creation
- Expertise in utilizing standard documentation tools/utilities
- Deadline oriented and capable of self-management.
- Strong work ethic demonstrated attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a close team environment.
- Ability to listen to and understand business needs.
- Experience defining and leading the delivery of an API portfolio that is consumable by both internal and external parties. (Experience with a travel technology organization is a plus).
- Familiar with Soap and Rest API Design.
Looking forward hear back from you!!
9901 East Valley Ranch Parkway,
Ste#3045, IRVING, TX 75063
Phone# 972-534-6797 / 844-448-7823 Ex: 108 | Fax# (972) 409 9018
“Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)”