Please find the details of Requirement.
A Team Requirement Detail:
Full Stack Developer
Location: Schaumburg IL OR Santa Ana CA
Interview Mode: Phone Interview then Final Video Interview
Type: Contract to Hire
Work authorization: GC EAD, GC and USC only
This is a Full Stack Developer Role, NOT a Devops Engineer
Azure Cloud Experience
- Build a unified middleware platform for OptumRx
- Achieve data isolation from “source of truth” systems so that we can adopt Optum’s ELDM
- Adopt an API first mentality to build discoverable, and reusable, domain-based microservices
- Simplify API onboarding by providing self-service capabilities to the broader organization that help accelerate product development
- Mature the DevOps mindset within the agile teams using techniques such as Acceptance Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles.
- Will work in a DevOps team environment and are expected to work on both tactical and strategic assignments.
• 7 years of IT experience on web-based products
• 5 years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
• 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development
• 2 years of continuous integration experience (for example tools like Jenkins, Anthill Pro, Azure DevOps).
• 7 years of experience in Java
• 2 years of experience with programmatic interaction with a relational database, preferably a recent version of SQL Server.
• Azure DevOps
• Azure Pipeline
• Amazon Web Services
• Git (contributions on Github++)
• Scripted environments experience
• Configuration as code experience
• Infrastructure experience
• Operations experience
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
• Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) experience
• Database change automation experience
• Real-time automated metrics and reporting experience
Warms & Regards,
Lead – Talent Acquisition Group
Source Info Tech Inc.
Mobile: (609) 853-0582